Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year

I am not doing too good about keeping this up to date. So, before I get in trouble from my friends again...I finally got into the doctor. He agree I was having some difficulty with the function of my gallbladder, but suggested that we wait it out. I agreed and did not end up having surgery. No complaints on my part. I wasn't look forward to that. Hopefully I am good for now.

Thanksgiving came and went(left) and we moved along to the Christmas season. Brylee did awesome with all the decorations. I didn't attempt to unload all 8 tubs of decor, but what was out wasn't demolished. She didn't break one thing. That is her father's department. He tends to break things regularly. She loved helping with the tree and was mesmerized with the lights (that I hear I over do).

A few weeks into December we all got the dreaded stomach bug. Brylee started vomiting at about 4 in the afternoon. By 7 that night, we had enough and took her to urgent care. We got some drugs and got some fluids in her, only for me to get sick the next morning. Luckily, no one has had the flu, which is great news. I dread any respirator viruses with little Miss Brylee.



Christmas was busy. Brylee opened presents 5 times in 5 days. She really cleaned up. She got a 4-wheeler, a rocking pony, a basketball goal, a stroller and bed for her baby, a kitchen with all the pots, pans and food, and a dump truck full of mega blocks and that's only the big stuff! I spent the weekend after Christmas cleaning out her room and moving furniture to get it all in. The kid is spoiled. We had some snow a few days after later. Brylee didn't know what to think, but she enjoyed it.

I am up to the same ol' stuff. Nothing much is new other than my new infatuation in life...The Cullens. My cousins talked me into reading the books and I have finished all 4 since my last post. Needless to say...I have been made fun of a few times thanks to my husband and brother. I did finally get Jared to see the movie which he agreed, "wasn't as bad as he thought it would be" but I think hell will freeze over before he reads the books. In the meantime, I will be waiting for New Moon, the movie.

No comments: